Universal Serialized Combination Lock Body w/ T-Bar, Noble, and Nano Lock Heads
Get the Anti-Theft Security Universal Serialized Combination Lock Body & Cable w/ T-Bar, Noble, and Nano Lock Heads System from CODi to secure your device. Included are three interchangeable lock heads to provide universal compatibility for standard T-bar, Noble, or Nano-style security slots.
- 9,999 different serial combinations
- 360°-rotating lock head
- Secures to a desk leg, fixed anchor, or immovable structure
- Codes are not resettable
- Durable, built to withstand wear
- Easy device locking
- Deters theft
- Solid steel
It comes with lock heads to fit the following slots:
- Standard T-bar security slot - Found on most pcs, laptops, monitors, and projectors. (Lock head only part #: USK2081)
- Noble security slot - found on Dell (2018 - current) XPS, Latitude, Inspiron models. (Lock head only part #: UWD2082)
- Nano security slot - found on most new HP thin-profile laptops, such as HP EliteBooks. (Lock head only part #: UNH2083)
- Dial the preset combination into your lock and press the release button on the lock body. While you hold down the release button, you can either remove your current lock head (if there is already one attached to the lock body) or insert your desired lock head (if there is not lock head currently installed).
- Once the lock head is firmly in place, you can release the release button.
- Wrap the cable of the lock around an immovable, secure object and feed the lock body through the loop on the opposite end of the cable
- Ensure that the correct lock head is installed on your lock's lock body
- Dial the preset combination and press the release button on the lock body
- While holding down the release button, insert the lock head firmly into your device's lock slot
- Once the lock is in your device's lock slot, release the release button
- Spin the combination dial to a random set of numbers to complete the lock installation
To remove your lock from your device, follow these steps:
- Dial your preset comibination
- Press the release button on the lock body and - while holding down the release button - pull the lock away from your device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.